ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Social Media Producer represents someone who is creative, resourceful person who collaborates with TV & Marketing teams to conceive & quickly execute compelling video content for our social media & digital platforms.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage & create high quality content for TVGs social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Use horse racing knowledge to determine what content will drive wagering at TVG.com & develop social media posts around that content
- Uses SnapStream or similar tool to edit media content for social media platforms.
- Analyze social media data to see how we can better reach our current audience & gain new audience.
- Develop TVG brand awareness & online reputation.
- Directly connect with TVGs customers & respond to questions or refer to customer service
- Creatively identify ways to engage the social audience across all TVG platforms.
- Work with TVG TV department personnel to drive viewership to TVG & other streaming platforms.
- Develop tweets to promote TVGs marketing promotions for acquisition & retention
- Manage sales & race enhancement social media requirements
- Facilitates TVG talent tweets for various promotions
- Strategically schedule posts with scheduling software to air 24/7 based on upcoming content
- Monitor trends in social media tools & new platforms to push the TVG brand
- Request taped (MP4) content from editors & librarians when needed
- Utilizes Photoshop & After-Effects to add basic graphical & text information to videos
- Coordinates content production with Tape Library staff & other production resources
- Develops concepts to reach both viewers new to racing & core viewers that want deeper coverage
- As the business needs goes on-site with TV production crew on select big race days to source content for digital platforms
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years' of professional social media experience in horse racing with a good working knowledge of the sport & key industry members
- Bachelors Degree preferred or in lieu of experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms with Twitter & Facebook preferred
- Proficient in content marketing theory & application
- Ability to be creative in composing social messaging
- Maintains excellent writing & language skills
- Effectively communicates information in written & video format
- Team player & works well with others
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.