Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z & Millennials collect, buy, sell, & display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, & 3D toys featuring IP from the worlds best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, & others.
Collecting, owning, & using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 & is based in NYC.
As a Product Manager, Marketplace, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop new features going from inception to delivery to analysis to optimization.
- Foster product ideas, including running testing programs, studying consumer behavior, & analyzing competition.
- Work with the Director of Product to define feature scope, requirements, functional specifications, & user stories, using wireframes, storyboards, & visual comps to tell the story.
- Work with the Data team to ensure that all features contribute to product KPI & provide necessary signaling opportunities for all stakeholders.
- Define & execute against project management goals.
- Present concepts, plans, & analysis to senior management & other teams.
3+ years product management experience. Experience building ecommerce platforms strongly preferred.
Experience defining, delivering, & measuring success of ecommerce experiences, including transaction management, primary market merchandising, & suggested pricing.
Up to speed & passionate about modern mobile ecommerce philosophies & trends.
A very analytical & creative mind.
Very strong leadership skills.
Shipped at least one large-scale mobile app with a team of designers & developers.
Know when & how to use data-driven development efforts.
Excellent communication, organization, & problem solving skills.
Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
Passion for product!
Able to adapt & modify work based on user testing & feedback.
Strong proficiency in product management software, services, & tools (MS Office, JIRA).
Nice to have:
Programming and/or design experience for web or mobile.