Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, & we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to help scale & build out our Product & Engineering organizations.
What you would do:
- Partner with our Chief Product Officer & members of the extended leadership team to design, execute & drive TA strategy for our Product & Engineering organizations to attract the highest caliber technical talent
- Proactively identify & address our hiring needs, whilst constantly evaluating & refining both our sourcing & evaluation process
- Develop creative sourcing techniques, including internet-based & social media channels, sourcing tools, referral & events strategy
- Lead, build, coach & inspire a world-class team of technical Recruiters to achieve our growth goals in Product & Engineering
Skills you possess:
- 9+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience gained from organization(s) with elite standards for technical talent. Experience working at a high-growth start up highly desirable.
- 4+ years direct people-management experience, with demonstrated experience in hiring & fostering a culture of high performance
- Strong business & technical acumen, along with experience working as a strategic thought partner to C-Suite executives & members of their senior management team
- Ability to influence both leaders & the wider team through data & metrics
- Experience with talent branding & international experience is a huge plus!
Who you'll work with
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, & accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators & patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains & engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid & Kind. Be extremely caring & extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive & constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You dont know it all, & thats the fun part. Everything gets better when youre curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, & more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, youre growing yourself, your teammates, & Patreon as a whole.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn