Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Visa Corporate IT group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We will not follow the 'traditional' IT playbook of simply purchasing off the shelf solutions & stitching them together. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience first, create highly leveraged (and loved) platforms with a heavy emphasis on operational excellence such as ensuring our platforms & services are unbreakable. Where we choose to continue with packaged software we will invent our way around their limitations such as poor UI or scale.
The Customer Experience (CX) team within Corporate IT believes that great design & efficient processes have the ability to engage & inspire users & we strive to rethink & redefine how users interact with our corporate applications & products. We are a team of creative & collaborative strategic thinkers, & conceptual problem solvers who make every decision an informed one. We value precision coupled with a get it done mindset, & look for proven skills over big egos. If you are obsessed with the customer experience, this is the team for you!
At Visa, we have an exciting opportunity for ahands-on IT Organizational Change Manager with a passion for precision, curiosity, quality, & driving end user adoption, advocacy, education, & satisfaction. Our environment is ever changing & requires an Organizational Change Manager who is flexible, self-driven, & can collaborate across cross-functional groups & locations.
The candidate will manage amyriad of organizational change initiatives for the Corporate IT organization. The candidate will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems, tools, & technology. The primary responsibility will be creating & implementing change management strategies & plans that maximize employee adoption & usage & minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of & proficiency with the changes that impact Visa's employees. The candidate will support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans, & apply a structured methodology while leading change management activities. Responsibilities also include:
- Support the design, development, delivery & management of communications about changes to tools & processes across the CIT organization
- Evaluate & ensure user readiness
- Conduct impact analysis & change management assessment, including change readiness
- Provide input, document requirements & support the design & delivery of end user training
- Define & measure success metrics & monitor change progress
- Identify, analyze & prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify & manage anticipated resistance
- Identify & manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Identify & manage relationships with executive sponsors
- Consult & coach project teams
- Support & engage senior leaders
- Coordinate efforts with other subject matter experts
- Integrate change management activities into project plans
- Track & report issues & action items
- Work with virtual teams located in different time zones & with differing cultures
- Represent the CX Team & be a strong, vocal customer/user advocate
- Be an agent for change
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 5+ years of project, program, or business analysis experience, including a minimum of 1 year of experience with change management
- Strong process orientation & a solid understanding of organizational change management principles, methodologies, tools & best practices
- Experience with project management approaches, tools & phases of the project lifecycle
- Track record of on-time, on scope, high quality implementations
- Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from senior management
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional & cross-functional teams
- Strong leadership qualities & organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities & assignments
- Excellent verbal, written, & presentation skills; in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical & business issues & solutions to multiple organizational levels internally & externally
- Excellent active listening skills
- Well-honed influencing skills; ability to negotiate & gain consensus between organizations where competing priorities exist
- Candidate must have demonstrated & be prepared to exhibit extensive initiative & ownership of project success
- Ability to analyze complex situations, set goals & objectives, & manage situations to satisfactory completion
- Simplifier, able to break-down ambiguous or complex tools and/or processes into understandable or manageable chunks to drive user adoption & satisfaction
- Collaborative & flexible, able to draw together & work with cross-functional & geographically dispersed teams
- Curious & creative, able to push boundaries, ask why? & why not?, & is tenacious with problem-solving with a propensity to persevere
- Understanding of User Experience & Design Thinking principals, tools & techniques are a plus
- Strong customer service & analytical skills required
- Acute business acumen & understanding of organizational issues & challenges
- Must have a passion for championing customer experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products for Windows including Word, Excel, SharePoint, & Visio
- Prosci or other change management certification or designation is desired
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less & 5% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.