Streamroot: building the video delivery of tomorrow
At Streamroot, were working to overcome one of the biggest challenges facing the internet today: the explosion of video traffic. Our goal is to redesign the way we deliver video online, to create more robust, cost-effective infrastructures, & to bring high quality video to every corner of the world.
With a hybrid peer-to-peer solution to video streaming, Streamroot helps online broadcasters improve quality of service, scale to growing audiences & cut bandwidth costs by up to 70%. Market leaders in both Europe & the US, Streamroot powers over 500 million video sessions every month. Our growing customer base includes premier media groups such as Canal+, Dailymotion, Eurosport & Russia Today.
Founded in 2013 by three engineers from Ecole Centrale Paris, Streamroot is backed by renowned VC firms & now has offices in New York, Paris & Buenos Aires. Its 30 talented employees hail from 13 countries.
As a Front-end Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on many facets of our product. You will improve & expand our customer portal - which is written in AngularJS - to ensure that it remains the most user-friendly interface in our industry; you will improve & harmonize our customer experience on our dashboard, website, demos & blog. You will also optimize our internal back-office, support & pre-sales tools, product demos, dev tools, etc.
Most importantly, you will grow in a development environment where we foster initiative, collaboration & accountability. You will thrive at Streamroot if you are passionate, self-motivated & proactive. You are always seeking to learn, are open to taking & giving feedback, & firmly believe that success is achieved in seeking ever-higher levels of engineering quality.
- Work hand in hand with our design, product & backend teams to add new features to our portal & internal tools (back-office).
- Work on the front end of our mobile showcase apps, our conference demos, & our internal dev, support & sales tools.
- Implement new features on the backend of our customer portal & our Data API.
- Maintain, improve & expand our UI-kit on customer interfaces including the Streamroot portal & website
- Take the lead on optimising the ergonomics of the Streamroot website for an optimal visitor experience, as well as for our internal use through integrations with various tracking tools (Google Analytics, Pixel, Salesforce CRM, etc.).