We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
The Splash Implementation team helps the worlds best brands solve their scaled event marketing challenges by utilizing our software to provide workflow, flexible creative, powerful integrations & reporting with meaningful insights in regards to their event marketing operations & strategies. You'll become an expert Splash user while developing a deep understanding of event marketing program execution & analytics.
The Project Manager will help deliver our SaaS Event Marketing solution to multiple customers in diverse industries, collaborating with them while focusing on absolute efficiency. The PM will work with a great group of talented resources & will participate in daily stand-ups, weekly/monthly stakeholder touch points, & incorporate the proper framework & methodology to help ensure successful delivery. You will also gain exposure working on projects of various size & complexity for customers in several industries, including healthcare, retail & professional services.
Splash is headquartered in NYC with satellite offices in Phoenix, Philadelphia & Madrid. While we're growing our Implementation team in Phoenix, this person would report back to our Director of Project Management in New York.
- Simultaneously plan & manage multiple customer projects through the entire project lifecycle
- Assist customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of stakeholders, timelines/milestones, risks, etc.
- Build timelines, & track projects through completion & acceptance
- Provide regular health / status reporting to key internal & customer stakeholders
- Assist customers with SaaS Product implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, & optimization consulting
- Participate in pre-sales process to fully understand the client & their needs, tasks, & gathering requirements.
- Manage pilot implementations where key metrics related to conversion or productivity are required for further expansion
- Work closely with other Project Managers on larger projects
- Assist with security audits of SaaS infrastructures & procedures
- Ensure budgets, schedules & performance standards are attained.
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process
- Assist the sales teams with project scoping exercises & preparing statements of work
- Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed
- Leverage office productivity software (e.g. Salesforce, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, JIRA/Confluence & Project Planning tools)
- Drive process improvements to streamline work & provide a higher value to our customers
- Inspire team with drive & motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments
- Responsible for the management of virtual delivery resources & subcontractors
- Work with Sales, Product, & other cross functional teams to improve customer experience
- Bachelors Degree in an applicable field
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Software Implementations, Engagement Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in & leading large, complex projects within an enterprise-wide environment.
- Knowledge of/Experience with hybrid methodologies across Waterfall (Traditional, Iterative) & Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage & influence at all levels
- Ability to effectively & efficiently analyze data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload & tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to engage internally & with clients of all levels, from C-Suite to IT individual contributor
- Ability to meet small travel requirement (10-15% maximum)
- Scrum Master (CSM) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI) certification is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge and/or experience of basic technical skills, such as coding or network infrastructure a plus
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.