The Brandshop at Group Nine is seeking a Motion Graphics Designer to create custom graphics for our branded content videos. Youll work closely with producers & editors to design & animate logos, gifs & animations that make our videos absolutely addicting.
Youll also work hand in hand with our Creative Directors to design visuals, style frames, & branding for internal & client videos. Your incredible creative & extraordinary taste will help elevate videos for brands like Coca Cola, Samsung & Netflix . Your infectious creativity will ensure motion graphics are never an after thought theyre part of the heart & soul of this shop.
What youll bring to the Shop:
- 2-4 years of agency or creative shop experience.
- Advanced proficiency in After Effects.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator. Extra credit for Cinema 4D & Davinci Resolve.
- Strong design sensibility in typography, infographics & motion design.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic desire for collaboration.
- Ability & willingness to own projects from concept through final delivery.
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment.
- An awareness of Group Nine & the Brandshop.
- An active interest in Mario Kart Friday race-offs!
If this describes you, please submit: your resume, a link to your reel or online portfolio, as well as links to three pieces of work with descriptions of your involvement on each.
About Group Nine Media:
Group Nine Media is one of the world's largest digital-first media companies, boasting over 5 billion monthly video views & reaching 80% of U.S. adults in their 20s. As the no. 1 most engaging publisher on the social web, Group Nine's brands are built for consumption on the platforms where their millennial-focused audience spends the majority of their time. Group Nine is home to NowThis (the no. 1 most watched video news creator on social), The Dodo (the no. 1 animal brand on social), Thrillist (the most trusted brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment) & Seeker (the digital leader in science & innovation).
We offer great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), PTO, company paid AD&D, Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability, & much more!
Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employerand is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.