As a Strategy & Operations Analyst on the JW Player team, your primary focus will be to implement, improve, & maintain Looker & support data-driven decision making across departments & throughout the company. This includes maintaining the companys data models in Looker, ensuring high data quality, building reports, dashboards, & conducting analysis across different departments.
You will also identify analytic opportunities to optimize business processes, prepare complex reporting & analyses, & respond to ad-hoc data requests. You will interact with & support stakeholders across all levels & departments have the opportunity to impact their strategic, operational, & technical decision making. Your mission will be to present the right data to the right people at the right time.
This position will report to the Director of Strategy & Operations & will be a key member of the business intelligence team. This role will have incredible visibility to a fast-growing SaaS companys trove of business & product data.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert on Looker, both as a development platform, & visualization tool
- Work directly with a wide array of stakeholders to deliver scheduled & ad-hoc data reports
- Create & update dashboards to monitor departmental & company performance
- Clearly explain complex analysis & actional results to non-technical users
- Have many opportunities to learn about (and develop skills relevant to) strategy & operations at a SaaS company
- 2+ years of data analytics / business analytics experience & aBachelors Degree in a quantitative field (Finance, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, Applied Math, Statistics, etc.)