Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
As a Product Design Lead at CLEAR, you will lead & oversee the user experience of a Product from conception to launch in partnership with Product Managers, Engineers, UX Researchers & Industrial Designers. You will flex your inventors spirit & highly-refined aesthetic sensibilities to define & design digital experiences that bring our platform vision to life.
What You Will Do:
- Design & deliver end-to-end flows & experiences that translate abstract ideas into concrete solutions that elegantly resolve complexity with seamless UX.
- Partner closely with Product Managers & Engineering on ensuring CLEAR is building the right solutions that address the highest-order needs of both our business & end-users.
- Collaborate across the end-to-end product development cycle, from research to rapid concept explorations, prototyping & delivery of final design assets.
- Develop & articulate a compelling narrative for your design decisions at all levels of zoom that inspires & influences partners, teams, & leadership.
- Be a fierce champion of Visual Design craft for CLEARs design practice as applied to our Product experiences & systemically across our platform touchpoints.
- Contribute to the development/build out of CLEARs design system & UI kits
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience building UX/UI for consumer-facing apps & software at the feature-level, for complex UX flows, & from wholly new product concepts.
- Degree in Graphic/Communication Design, Product Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Strong Visual Design skills with demonstrated proficiency in typography, color, layout, iconography & aesthetic sense, & how these elements impact product function
- Experience designing for a variety of screen sizes & platforms, including mobile apps & fully-responsive web
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, Principle, Lottie, Photoshop, Zeplin, InVision, & other design & prototyping tools
- Excellent communication & organizational skills