Tanium is looking for a Senior Recruiting Analyst to help define our data roadmap & drive our analytics framework. This person will partner with Talent Acquisition leadership to develop operational metrics for the team & push towards building predictive models to accurately forecast hiring & our resourcing needs as we scale the company. Were looking for someone that is excited about digging into the data, making recommendations to improve operational efficiency, & communicating key findings with individuals at all levels of the business.
What youll do:
- Define Taniums Talent Acquisition data roadmap & analytics reporting framework
- Evaluate key metrics for the Talent Acquisition organization
- Partner across all levels of recruiting leadership to provide strategic reporting tailored to the teams they support
- Translate statistical findings into non-technical, easily digestible insights
- Design, build, & maintain dashboards that provide valuable insights & support decision-making
- Make recommendations to improve existing data-collection methodologies
- Identify data trends & make recommendations for improved process efficiencies
- Prepare materials for Talent Acquisition leadership to share with key stakeholders & executive leadership
Were looking for someone with:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in Recruiting and/or HR
- Skilled at using data visualization tools & building easy-to-understand custom dashboards
- Experience in programming languages such as SQL, Python, etc
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel manipulating very large datasets
- Basic knowledge of recruiting processes & technology is a plus, but not mandatory
- Demonstrates initiative & motivation
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Team player
- Person of high ethics & integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.