As a Studio Artist in our specialized content studio, Wander, you are eager to join a fast-paced, growing team. Youre excited to put your versatile creativity to the test executing world-class content creation. Expertise in video & motion design is essential to the roleand well take your experience in other areas of content creation too. From conceptualization to execution & delivery, youll be a trusted consultant throughout the creative process. But youre not in this alonewith guidance & mentorship from a team of producers, directors, editors, & more, youll grow in your role. And you get that being part of this team means working collaboratively is just as important as an individual skillset.
*This role is open to candidate in Alberta or British Columbia.
- Create complex animations & video content for a variety of digital media platforms across campaigns.
- Edit post-production video & audio.
- Be an active part of the Studio team in-house & on location during photo & film shoots.
- Conceptualize & execute creative project work.
- Collaborate & build relationships within the Studio team & across disciplines.
- Maintain focus & quality while working in a fast-paced & flexible environment.
- A graphic design degree or both knowledge & experience with graphics & motion design.
- A strong portfolio & reel showing proven experience in motion design & creative editorial.
- Proficiency in After Effects.
- Working knowledge of Premiere.
- Additional experience in Adobe Creative Suite & other industry-standard editing programs.
- Some experience in sound design, music supervision, & experience.
- Additional experience with audio & video production is an asset.