Job Title:Lead Client Experience Manager
Salary Range:We provide competitive compensation packages, including equity for all employees
Who We Want:
Phreesia is looking for Lead Client Experience Managerto join our Life Sciences team. This individual will work with Agency buyers & Life Science companies to demonstrate the value that Phreesia could provide to their brands.This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to escape the agency/media world & join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry.The Lead Client Experience Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to lead clients to deliver successful, effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns.
We need a client-facing, strategic, digital media enthusiast with strong communication skills who has an interest in uncovering opportunities across healthcare brands. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, creating opportunities for partnership, providing capabilities presentations, entertaining clients, securing brand leads, & closing new business. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies & Life Science organizations.
What You Will Do:
- Generate new business with media buying agencies/AORs/Life Science companies for appropriate brands that have patient-facing strategic imperatives
- Management/mentorship of other Client Experience Managers/Associates
- Ability to work independently to drive numerous strategic projects to increase opportunities, while maintaining book of business to hit sales goals
- Foster healthy relationships with customers & manage those relationships through organizational changes
- Prepare/present capabilities presentations & product demonstrations
- Complete media agency RFP templates & ensure that Phreesia is included in such proposals
- Develop strategic & creative account plans for managing top agencies/Life Science companies & their respective brand opportunities
- Collaborate regularly with internal Business Development, Analytics & Insights, Sales Ops, Content Strategy, Senior Leadershipand Demand Generation Teams
- Identify & pursue new sales opportunities
- Increase awareness of Phreesia within the healthcare space
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in client services, account management, media buying, or media strategy
- Healthcare experience required; Point of Care, Out of Home, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Familiarity with digital media vernacular & measurement
- Customer-facing skills
- Management/Mentorship experience
- Ability to travel & interface with clients out of office
- Strategic thinker & listener
- Excellent presentation skills -- comfortable wowing people in person
- Strong communication skills both written & oral
- Proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 85 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.
Be sure to check out our Instagram @PhreesiaCareers & Facebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/PhreesiaCareers/