Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
- Coordinate with cross-functional leadership on projects to ensure that we have a successful strategy & alignment for execution on major company initiatives
- Create & maintain project management strategy, tools, & documentation for high-leverage Engineering projects
- Facilitate resource planning, prioritization & trade-off discussions
- Effectively communicate program statuses, identify potential risks & setbacks, & develop mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with Engineering Managers, Product Managers, & Design Leads to estimate level of effort, define success metrics, identify dependencies & break project scope into actionable workstreams
- Develop & share project management best practices within Omada
- Develop strategic recommendations & identify areas of opportunity for investment & standardization within our systems & operations
- Investigate technical needs & troubleshoot technical issues in our systems
You will love this job if you have:
- 2+ years experience managing complex projects & technical implementations
- Experience working at a start-up in an agile software development environment
- Ability to pivot between projects based on company priorities & product roadmap
- Experience building relationships & collaborating with cross-functional teams, both technical & non-technical
- Proven success with building effective project management tools & strategies that scale across teams that use a variety of tool sets for collaboration & task management
- Excellent problem-solving & organization skills
- A strong tendency towards proactivity for risk management & escalation
- The acumen to balance day-to-day execution with long-term priorities
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience with SQL
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.