Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. Its Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR development programs for recurrence & early detection. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 6,000 oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
- Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following:
- Major U.S. cancer centers & clinics / Top 20 largest oncology practices in the territory
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) & Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) within the specified territory.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining & retaining new & existing clients.
- Maximize client-bill contracting opportunities
- Implement laboratory services agreements (LSA's) with bill account institutions
- Collaborate & coordinate with all sales positions (Head of Sales, RSD's, DSM's, SAM's, & AE's) to ensure successful attainment of company goals & objectives
- Identify & develop partnering opportunities between prospective oncology clients & GHI.
- Promote & drive compliance with new web-based molecular information tools for all clients
- Continually analyze competitive landscape & environment within assigned accounts to determine trends & provide customer feedback to GHI leadership
- Monitor performance of sales to ensure objectives are met
- Develop & implement a comprehensive business plan for the territory that will be inclusive budgets, travel, territory management, goal setting, etc.
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout GHI
- Embrace, embody & represent the Guardant Health company culture at all times to external & internal constituents
- 2-3 years of direct account management experience in a molecular diagnostic setting with a history of proven past performance that has met & exceeded expectations.
- 3-5 years of experience working with major cancer centers & clinics, oncology GPO's, large health systems, IHDN's, & large oncology practices.
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company.
- Ability to provide an integrated MolDx solution using Guardant Health's next generation sequencing technology to prospects & customers.
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections & indifferences while connecting client needs with GHI capabilities
- Comfortable communicating, presenting, selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Keen understanding of the payor & reimbursement environment in the oncology & diagnostic space
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects & prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Strong understanding of molecular diagnostics for oncology & the evolving competitive landscape
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution & product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales & marketing objectives
- Excellent knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics & targeted agents
- Excellent negotiation & customer service skills
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills
- Superior listening & problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information & maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle
- Impeccable oral & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products - particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Effective & regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop & utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals & objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making & technical learning
- Strong administrative skills & sophistication to manage business in complex environments
- Demonstrate GHI's Values by acting with integrity, respect, trust & Possess a very positive attitude & an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth & change
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed
B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.