The Marketing Operations Manager, Lead Flow Operations will oversee Taniums end-to-end lead management processes, including lead routing & lead flow optimization throughout our lead lifecycle. This position will be a key contributor on the marketing operations team & will work closely with our account development, campaigns, & program activation teams to ensure leads are moving through our systems & statuses as intended. Other responsibilities include managing components of our lead management systems, including but not limited to RingLead, Marketo, Salesforce, & Full Circle Insights.
What youll do:
- Think strategically with an iterative improvement mindset while maintaining agility to handle ongoing lead management requests
- Act as the technical interface between the Marketing, BizOps, SalesOps, & Sales teams for lead management.
- Drive lead routing operations, including technical changes to ensure efficient & accurate handoff to Revenue.
- Partner with marketing operations teammates on lead enrichment processes & operations - including how enrichment impacts global lead scoring models.
- Implement best in class marketing intelligence best practices; apply continuous improvement methodologies to analyze & understand existing processes & workflows.
- Provide strategic guidance to business leaders & support data-based decision making.
- Develop positive relationships within Marketing leadership teams & across critical cross-functional teams such as Revenue & Demand.
- Establish, maintain, & optimize scalable marketing processes that use best practices for campaign management
- Translate Marketing feature requests into technical specifications & influence design & architectural decisions.
- Leverage automation to improve processes & productivity, & make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent industry experience required
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience with at least 2 years of lead management experience
- Salesforce proficiency a must
- LeanData, RingLead, or lead routing experience
- Full Circle Insights & Marketo experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Salesforce knowledge of objects, data mapping, workflows, Apex class & triggers
- Understanding of SiriusDecisionss Demand Waterfall & funnel metrics
- Apply critical thinking (a data & process decision approach)
- Recognize, reinforce & respect the reporting hierarchy & team culture
- Thrive in an ambiguous, high pressure and/or fluid business environment
- Experience with methodically translating problems into solutions
- Analytical & problem-solving skills - Be Data Driven!
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.