Convercent is seeking a UI Designer to join our Professional Services team & enable our customers ethics & compliance programs!
In order to drive ethical behavior among their employees, our customers need something more than a policy that sits on a shelf & is seen by employees once a year. They need the ability to create engaging content & a single, accessible, branded place for employees to engage with their ethics & compliance program. Were looking for UI designer to facilitate & design interfaces for our newest product the Ethics & Compliance Portal (ECP). We use a content management system with flexible, pre-built components that serves as the starting point for our customer implementations. We then collaborate with the customer to bring their program content to life in a way that engages their users fully within their existing brand. With this product, our customers have the tools they need to act like a marketer for their ethics & compliance programs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of UI design work for web & SaaS products as well as a passion for working directly with customers. This role will play an integral part in both empowering & enabling E&C professionals to up-level their ethics & compliance programs using repeatable design & foundational UX principles.
- Facilitate customer-facing design discussions & provide feedback during kickoff & design meetings
- Work with the customer & Project Manager to facilitate design discussions, providing the customer design feedback based on their needs & the ability to deliver those needs via the ECP solution offering
- Combine customer needs & business requirements alongside foundational UX design principles & Content Management System (CMS) component library to deliver & support an ethics & compliance program for our customers
- Develop Home and/or Topic page designs that leverage existing components & can be easily maintained by customers after initial implementation
- Guide customers to gather resources/assets & facilitate any design feedback cycles and/or approvals
- Create repeatable designs for future customer use cases
- Support design demonstration sites/demo sites for internal enablement and/or sales
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Graphic or Visual Design, Interaction Design, UX Design or comparable work experience.
- 1 + years of experience as a UI Designer, UX Designer or a similar role
- A solid grasp of user-centered design & design thinking methodologies
- Strong visual & UI design skills
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, & solutions to teammates
- Translate problems & requirements into wireframes & mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of design systems & component usage
Compensation & Benefits :
The salary range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $80,000- $100,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION (COMPLETION IS VOLUNTARY)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.