Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies & television shows. With over 30,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies & television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi's library has something for every member of our diverse audience, & we're committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We're looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, & impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, & Mexico.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated & proactive client specialist who is ready to own our client relationships for execution of our high-touch campaigns. This person will be responsible for maintaining & growing revenue across a list of Fortune 500 client list. The Account Manager will focus on managing the day-to-day success of our clients by providing strategic insights & how to leverage our proprietary tools to best reach our audience.
We are all mandatory work from home for the foreseeable future. In the long-term, we would like this individual to work out of our Chicago office.
- Work with Sales & clients to understand campaign objectives, & execute campaigns accordingly
- Provide strategic support to clients through an understanding of Tubis products & services
- Understand the direct (including some Direct Response) & programmatic landscape to help clients accomplish their goals
- Create campaign execution strategy & timelines, & manage process from IO to billing
- Support clients & sales by providing best-in-class services around all aspects of campaign execution, including but not limited to weekly reporting, screenshots, & asset management
- Team with Ad Ops to ensure delivery & performance of campaigns through optimizations. Provide clients with consultative services to achieve ideal results
- Track third-party measurement against multiple platforms & optimize based on results
- Work with Sales to provide campaign wrap decks
- Circulate client feedback to help ensure process & policy evolves to meet client needs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years within digital advertising, specifically understanding the digital video landscape
- Strong Excel skills & the ability to manage & analyze large sets of data
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, with keen attention to details
- Highly organized with fantastic follow through
- Capable of problem-solving & providing solutions to problems proactively
- Demonstrate interest in Technology, Internet, Entertainment and/or Advertising
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.