Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Accounts Payable Administrator joining the team will be responsible for performing a range of account coding & clerical tasks related to the accounts payable function. This generally includes receiving, processing, & verifying invoices, tracking & recording purchase orders & maintaining accurate payment records.
The Accounts Payable Administrator will work with the accounts payable team to obtain proper approval & enter all invoices for the company, roughly 1,000+ per week.
You will ...
- Ensure timely & accurate entry of invoices
- Ensure all supporting documents are complete for invoice entry
- Ensure invoice supporting documentation is organized & saved in correct email/shared folders
- Provide support for shared accounts payable emails
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with team members across different office locations
- Partner with team members from various business units
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements & related transactions
- Someone with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational & time management skills
- Strong sense of teamwork is highly desired
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload efficiently & effectively
- High Energy individual with strong work ethic
- Must be a self-motivator
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior Accounts Payable experience preferred
At a minimum, you have...
- Associates degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- Must be proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong time management & organizational skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.