CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
We are seeking a motivated Technical Sourcer to support CLEARs continued growth. The Sourcer will partner with Recruiters & Hiring Managers to develop targeted sourcing campaigns for our Engineering, Product & InfoSec functions. The Sourcer will lead our outreach efforts to engage & attract passive talent, as well as deliver a superb & frictionless candidate experience. In this function, you will play a major role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team & will help shape the technology sourcing function.
What You Will Do:
- Strategize different ways to build talent communities & leverage market data & your own research to develop action plans & sourcing campaigns to successfully engage talent.
- Conduct initial candidate screens to qualify fit for active roles. Qualify & create on-going touch points with talent that may be a fit for future opportunities.
- Partner with recruiters & hiring managers to define role requirements & apply market data to help shape strategic sourcing strategies.
- Share knowledge around target companies, talent mapping, events & other applicable talent communities to source talent for niche roles.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of work experience in a high-volume, sourcing-heavy staffing firm or in-house sourcing function.
- Proven Boolean master & high familiarity with recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed etc)
- Prior experience developing research & sourcing campaigns to activate passive talent.
- Clear, concise, & engaging written communicator
- Organized, with strict attention to detail. Deadline-driven & punctual