The Editorial Assignments Coordinator is someone who loves to collaborate with photographers, picture editors, & event planners to drive excellence across our entertainment event coverage.
You are someone who is results driven & thrives in an innovative high-energy environment. This role thinks strategically & applies expert judgment on the scope of coverage & assignment of photographers & editors to drive value for our global market & clients.
What youll do:
- Manage & maintain entertainment & fashion events calendar.
- Assign photographers & editors, assisting with coverage direction & prioritization for entertainment events.
- Help build a team of freelance photographers & editors, assisting with onboarding & training.
- Support event operational & logistics planning including resource allocation, file transmit, support for photographers & event coverage team.
- Process all freelance invoices & timecards.
- Maintain full awareness & interest in U.S. & global entertainment events, news, trends, fashion, & celebrities.
- Track post event placement.
What youll bring:
- 2 years experience in a related industry: entertainment, visual arts
- Hands-On: You should love rolling up your sleeves & working alongside the team.
- Domain expertise & passionate enthusiasm for entertainment & celebrity media.
- Extremely organized & strong attention to detail.
- Strong bias for action; ability to manage multiple (and competing) priorities & deadlines while operating in a lean work environment.
- Engaging personality with exceptional leadership, communication, networking & persuasion skills.
- Available to work non-traditional schedules including evenings & weekend shift work.
- Software: Excel, G-Suite, & file sharing systems.
- Excellent communicator, decisive, deadline-driven, people-oriented person.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V