TigerGraph is the worlds fastest graph analytics platform designed to unleash the power of interconnected data for deeper insights & better outcomes. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing & analytics platform.
The Developer Advocate role is critically important to the success of TigerGraph. Were looking for a Developer Advocate to collaborate with & cultivate TigerGraphs global developer community with a focus on enabling & empowering developers though technical resources (tools, APIs, libraries, design patterns, & other examples) & human resources (users' forums, meetups, collaboration, & training). The Developer Advocate has been a developer, & continues to be one in spirit.
What You'll Do:
- Grow & develop the success of TigerGraph's developer experience, as well as the size & richness of the developer community.
- Participate in & contribute to TigerGraph's online developer's forums.
- Produce code samples, design patterns, blog posts, videos, & tutorials for developers.
- Contribute to & get community members to contribute to the expansion & maturing of TigerGraphs open-source ecosystem.
- Foster & build relationships between TigerGraph's & other developer communities.
- Collaborate with TigerGraph's product, engineering, & marketing teams to identify customer needs & to jointly meet those needs.
- Develop & present talks, demonstrations, & workshops for developer conferences, events, & hackathons.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Contributing to open-source projects & could set up one of your own
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree & experience
- Database experience in SQL and/or NoSQL
- Participation in and/or knowledge of existing developer forums
- Blogging, technical documentation, & developer outreach
- Presenting to technical audiences
- +1 Deployment, integration, & operations on cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- +1 Building full-stack enterprise applications
- +1 Machine learning & AI