At Ritual, were rapidly growing without sacrificing the quality of service we provide to our customers, merchants or strategic partners. Our continued growth & success depends directly on our ability to scale & support all areas of business. We're looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team & focus on building the next generation of tools for our merchant partners & internal tools. In this role, you will work on core areas of our business to enable growthand become the domain experts for areas such as Order Management, Customer Support or Partner Support. This role will allow you to work across the entire company with senior leaders. We're in the midst of hyper-growth & you will get to build the foundation upon which we scale.
Types of challenges will you face
- Scale THOR, our internal operating system used every day by all our teams to manage orders, customers & merchants. Building features that allow us to help merchants when they receive hundreds of orders in less than 30 seconds.
- Build JARVIS, our data product to automatically solve customer tickets using natural language processing & data mining.
- Grow Menufy, our proof of concept to digitize menus across different countries & help bring local commerce online.
- Support Ritual as we launch in dozens of new cities & prepare for further expansion - you need to be able to work closely with Expansion as they enter new markets, Operations as they support our growing merchant & customer bases & Engineering as they build these products.
Our ideal candidate has
- Worked in an operational capacity & has a deep understanding of how to scale teams, tools & organizations
- A high degree of empathy & have experience helping a company or project scale
- Worked with different groups of stakeholders, leverages internal expertise to make the best decisions & always approaches change from an empathetic angle
You can look forward to working with
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on an amazing consumer-facing product
- Competitive compensation package & equity in the business - we are all owners
- Healthcare coverage from day one & an unlimited vacation policy
- $15 daily in-app credit towards lunches & coffees
- Fun company-sponsored events & off-sites
- Biannual performance reviews, education allowance & opportunities for personal & professional development
Rituals mission is to digitize local commerce. Ritual was founded in 2014 in Toronto by a group of serial entrepreneurs & ex-Googlers with the vision of bringing digital efficiency to the local commerce space. Since then, Ritual has grown to over 300 employees, serving customers in 25+ cities across North America, the U.K. & Australia & has raised over $100 million in venture funding.