Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for enterprise. Identity is the core of our product; it protects your right to be you. We extend our commitment to identity beyond our product to ensure that our workforce & workplace is diverse, inclusive & fosters belonging for all. To drive this mission forward, Okta is seeking a Program Manager, Inclusion & Belonging. Reporting to the Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (DIB) you will be responsible for managing the DIBs cross functional partnerships within Okta, developing & executing DIBs internal & external brand & partnering with DIB team & People Operations to gather & report on data & updates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design & launch DIBs internal & external communication strategy including the website, social channels, Slack channel, internal wiki pages, Quarterly Newsletter & corporate events.
- Partner with DIB team members & Recruiting Operations to gather & report on data for external commitments, surveys & reports
- Plan DIB internal & corporate events in partnership with Employee Resource Groups & Corporate events team
- Coordinate quarterly business reviews & annual strategic planning
- Drive team participation in functional & company All-Hands
- Partner with DIB team members to surface, draft & socialize DIB success stories for internal & external communications
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in program management and/or communications
- Demonstrated ability to work with data & identifying & reporting trends
- Demonstrated experience in planning & executing corporate events
- Ability to multitask & prioritize under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Must be methodical, analytical & well-organized
- Excellent time management skills
- This individual will have characteristics that embody our core values: Love our Customers, Never Stop Innovating, Act with Integrity, Be Transparent, & Empower our People
- Skilled at driving change to transform, align & inspire in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.