Powered by big dreams & small egos, Trilogy is re-imagining how skills-based learning can close the gap between the skills of today's workforce & the needs of tomorrow's jobs. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, & top universities to create boot camps that prepare students for careers in the Digital Economy. Although weve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us. Driven by a one-team mentality, were looking for those with the hunger, talent, & passion to ride this wave with us.
We are hiring a highly motivated Admissions Coordinator who can credibly speak as a representative of one of our 25 highly ranked university partners. You will be the brand representative for schools like UC Berkeley Extension, UCLA, Northwestern, Rutgers & many other great brands. This role is a constant balance of quality versus quantity. We will always achieve our objectives, but only with the highest quality students. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates who are looking to start their career in a fun, fast-paced, high growth tech company where people are both results oriented & mission-driven.
What You Will Do:
- Hustle. Your days will vacillate between doing 150 dials / day (all warm leads, no cold calling) & speaking for 4 hours / day on the phones.
- You will inspire people to change their lives for the better by engaging in educational endeavors to achieve their ultimate life & career goals.
- You will Counsel & Consult; You will Interview prospective students by asking the right questions to ensure they are a fit for our program, explain the value of our program, while also getting students excited & coaching them to take the next steps to become part of our programs.
- You will change lives. You will have fun. You will work hard & play even harder.
What Makes You An Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to work in a high growth, fast paced tech company.
- Exceptional consultative selling skills while still remaining welcoming, understanding, & empathetic
- Determination & stamina, driving for results in a target-driven environment.