As the Sales Operations Manager, you will serve as a cross-functional team member dedicated to providing qualitative & quantitative insights, & analyses that enable our Sales team to function optimally.
What We Need:
This role will be responsible for optimizing & executing all sales operations & strategic initiatives that ensure overall team effectiveness.
- Serve as the strategic partner to the SVP of Sales to identify business opportunities, improve efficiency, measure performance & support the Sales organization as it scales
- Own sales forecasting & planning processes
- Own analysis of historical spend & pipeline management for forecast accuracy
- Develop & own KPI reporting & dashboards for the sales team to help monitor & evaluate performance against targets
- Refine the Sales compensation plan to incentivize the correct behaviors in order to support the Sales Teams evolving priorities. Provide analytical support in defining quotas, territory alignment, account segmentation & compensation calculations.
- Partner with sales leadership & the Learning & Development team to establish, document, implement, & refine sales processes
- Work with Systems & Business Analytics teams to automate reporting processes & improve tracking via our CRM.
- Set & manage operating cadence with Sales leadership team to ensure execution against plan
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- BA/BS in an analytical field
- 5+ years of work experience in Strategy Consulting, Sales Operations, Business Operations, MBA, degree ideal
- Experience with key analytical applications (e.g., Excel, Google Suite, Looker/Tableau) & CRM experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the digital advertising landscape & potential demand/supply partners, or willingness to learn
- Strong operational & financial modeling experience
- Strong analytical, communication & problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter, organized, independent, & detail oriented; metrics-driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills & senior presence to manage external stakeholders
- Experience executing cross-functional strategic & operational initiatives
What success in this role looks like:
You are totally on top of the pulse of are sales team, revenue, forecasting, & modeling. You have our sales operational engine running like a finely tuned machine, focused & on target.