THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Apron is looking for an experienced Brand Partnership Marketing, Sr. Manager to join our growing team. This person will help manage Blue Aprons Brand Partnership program soup to nuts (pardon the pun, but were food lovers here), engaging new & existing customers through strategic co-branded relationships to help increase company revenue & build loyalty to our brand.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over industry trends & relationship development & thrives in detail, organization, & analysis. The successful candidate should have direct, hands-on experience conceptualizing, implementing & scaling successful Brand Partnership campaigns for an online retail or e-commerce business.
WHATS ON THE MENU:
- Identify industry & cultural trends to help inform outreach for consultant & Sr management
- Once onboarded, responsible for fostering & maintaining relationships with strategically aligned Brand partners & organizational stakeholders (i.e., day to day contacts, Sr. Management, C level executives, owners, etc.)
- Explore & understand each partners business & industry & the goals & objectives for their partnership with Blue Apron, ensuring theres alignment between brands
- Create marketing literature & presentations to be used to guide & inform partnership proposal
- Take lead in developing & managing a strategic plan for all current & renewing partnership(s)
- Assist with overall Brand partnership budget & work closely with Director(s) of Marketing on campaign budgets, as well as quarterly & annual planning & forecasting
- Assist with contract negotiations & establishing business, partnership, & financial terms, partnering with Director of Brand Partnerships & working closely with Legal & Regulatory teams to fully execute Agreements
- Assist with onboarding partners & on-going process improvement
- Develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns to maximize the partnership value for the brand & team
- Author creative briefs to bring the partnership & promotional plans to life
- Manage end-to-end campaign development & project management, working closely with cross-functional teams (i.e. Media agencies, PR, Brand, Marketing, CX, Consumer Insights, & Physical & Digital product) to ensure projects stay on track & on strategy
- Lead organizing communications plans, approve media mix, & assist Brand with getting all information needed & help coordinate creative production
- Responsible for reviewing & approving all creative before launching in-marketing, including routing to Partner for approval as well
- Create coupon codes, UTMs & oversee trafficking of all assets, including QA-ing as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR, & CX to ensure any issues related to partners & related campaigns are promptly resolved
PARTNERSHIP ASSESSMENT AND ANALYSIS
- Create presentations & provide performance readouts on weekly, monthly and/or quarterly dependent on requested cadence
- Establish benchmarks & KPIs (i.e. Acquisition targets, Order rate, Customer retention) for each Brand Partner to ensure clear definition of success
- Assess partnership performance during & post campaign & evaluate for future collaboration or renewal/extension of on-going relationships.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 4-6 years of professional experience in professional sports, brand or agency work
- Preferred experience in Brand, Marketing, or Partnership strategy & activation
- Should bring a love of solving strategic business challenges with creative solutions in collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- Ability & passion to build & nurture relationships, be a creative marketer & problem solver
- Must be timely & have a flexible work schedule in order to deal effectively with special event responsibilities, partners schedules, or time-sensitive project deliverables
- Thrive in a fast-paced workplace where managing multiple projects is critical to success
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.