At Splash we believe that nothing is more powerful than human connection. With that our goal is to bring people together at events in a meaningful way & how we communicate to potential attendees sits at its core.
About the Role
The Senior Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy & execution of integrated marketing programs that drive Splashs pipeline & revenue growth. The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer with deep knowledge of demand generation tactics & a passion for optimizing the sales funnel in a data-driven way. A highly visible role in the organization, the Senior Integrated Marketing Manager will own the marketing-generated pipeline number.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing & Communications & works closely with the entire Revenue organization.
- Build the companys demand generation strategy
- Conceptualize, manage, & execute integrated marketing programs, including ABM, email, content syndication, lead nurtures, webinars, etc.
- Develop & implement campaign strategies that generate leads, MQLs, & opportunities for sales
- Partner with the design team to create visually compelling campaigns
- Partner with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure campaigns are running effectively & efficiently across digital advertising channels
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to develop content & other marketing assets to support demand generation throughout the funnel
- Collaborate with the marketing operations team to optimize lead scoring & nurturing
- Work with the revenue operations team to manage pipeline reporting & optimize funnel performance
- Other marketing duties as assigned
Who You Are
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with at least 4 years in a demand or integrated marketing function, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong track record of delivering results for & scaling demand generation programs
- Data-driven with an analytical approach to understand whats working & whats not
- An eye for effective content & quality design
- Eager to build authentic relationships cross-functionally
- As interested in high-level strategy as with tactical execution
- Fantastic, proactive communication, including stellar writing skills
- Thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary, company equity, flexible PTO, unlimited sick time, & 2 mental escape days per month (we call them ME days for short!). This position will be 100% remote as we are embracing a fully distributed working environment.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume. Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].