Phreesia is seeking a smart, energetic, and highly motivated Group Product Manager to join our growing product team. This position will focus on Phreesias Eligibility & Benefits solutions. As a Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for the full product life cycle including prioritization, roadmap, product development, escalation management & go to market execution.
Phreesia offers a complete suite of eligibility products for our customers which include ambulatory care clinics, large health systems & hospitals. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management, experience in developing cutting edge eligibility solutions, leadership experience & be versed in agile methodology.
What Youll Do:
- Understanding the market needs, players, trends, and opportunities in the healthcare eligibility space
- Helping set the product strategy for our eligibility & benefits solutions
- Managing a suite of eligibility products
- Helping lead a group of product managers focusing on various areas of the eligibility product suite
- Engaging with partners, prospects, and customers to drive product vision
- Developing detailed product requirements
- Working closely with engineering to develop product features
- Driving product execution, go to market and launch
- Developing key & effective working relationships with development, support, marketing and sales
What You'll Bring:
- 5+years of experience in product management or product development
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry, or with an eligibility solution, including eligibility verification, 270/271 transactions, co-pays, cost estimation or prior authorization
- Experience with creating & integrating to eligibility APIs/SDKs, including clearing houses and direct payer connections.
- Experience writing requirements & driving user stories through development sprints
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational & analytical skills.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred. If not, software related technical work experience is desired.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing, & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.