Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for a polished, experienced Associate Producer to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop & produce top-notch live & on-demand fitness programming.
- Collaborate closely with:
- Instructors to create & enhance their fitness programming,
- Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals,
- Production Management Team to coordinate scheduling, logistics & to liaise with other departments
- Control Room staff on broadcast elements
- Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Review & participate in Instructors classes & deliver constructive feedback.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data & qualitative considerations.
- Develop series & class offerings according to Pelotons programming guidelines.
- Work with Instructors to create social media plans for their content.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience producing talent & motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish & ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including early mornings, nights & weekends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.