At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. Lyfts Bikes & Scooters (LBS) team is growing rapidly, & we are looking for a strategic People Business Partner (HRBP) to help support & align to our growing Bikes & Scooters Tech organization. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments & can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, & fun culture!
- Lead tech teams through people issues & people programs including compensation, talent development, performance, etc.
- Partner with & advise leadership on people-related strategy & decisions including organizational design, planning, & compensation
- Provide expertise in development & execution, planning, & facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate to develop company-wide strategies & programs based on data insights
- Develop people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs & make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design & deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management & team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching & development feedback to managers & employees
- Experience in HR or HR-related working experience; with demonstrated experience in employee relations and/or performance management
- Independent, organized, & passionate about detail
- A team player. Excellent at building relationships within your team & across teams
- A motivated & active learner. If you dont understand something, you figure out a way to learn about it, & you arent afraid to ask when you need help
- A track record of owning projects or programs end to end, including, but not limited to, communications & change management
- Excellent multi-tasking skills & ability to juggle multiple projects & deadlines at once
- Superb written & verbal communication skills
- A passion for people, a strong sense of personal integrity, & a desire to do the right thing
- Proven ability to think critically & anticipate issues before they arise, & proactively suggest big-picture solutions
- Bilingual in both French & English
- Extended health & dental coverage options
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law or by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Accommodation for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request in accordance with applicable law during the application & hiring process. Please contact your recruiter now if you wish to make such a request.