Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. We are currently looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to join our Dumbo Brooklyn (NY) team. In this role, you will play a key part in helping to ensure the Media Team's campaigns run smoothly & efficiently & work alongside many different products & departments within Datalot. If you are excited to work for a fast-growing industry leader with a lot of career growth opportunities, join us!
Given the current state of the COVID-19, this role will start off as a work-from-home position & then transition to work in-office.
What you will be working on
- Create & update daily, weekly & monthly reports, as well as campaign-level analysis for media campaigns
- Monitor & evaluate results & performance metrics across all media accounts
- Work with the Partnership team & management on campaign needs & reports within a timely & urgent manner
- Manage the operational setup & efficiency of all Media Partnership team campaigns
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing and/or operations focused role
- Proficiency in Excel, with a passion for all things data & reporting related
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
Bonus points: exposure to SQL; and/or affiliate marketing experience
Personal Attributes: analytical thinker; strong organizational skills; great problem-solver; attention to detail; entrepreneurial mindset; ability to effectively multi-task; ability to take ownership for your work & calculate risks when needed
Generous paid time off - 15 days your first year (which bumps to 20 days after 3 years, & 25 days after 5 years) on top of paid holidays & sick days
We've got you covered - Datalot pays for 100% of your medical coverage for the Core Medical Plan for both you & your family; plus a range of other benefits -- dental, vision, & life insurance; short-term & long-term disability; commuter benefits; & 401k with company match
A great family-friendly work environment
Fun office culture & team activities
Weekly catered lunches, monthly breakfasts, & a well-stocked kitchen
Datalot is building some of the most innovative online advertising technology for the insurance industry. As it turns out, it's also fun, exciting & rewarding! We work with an insane amount of real-time data, & we see the performance & results of our platform almost immediately - all day, every day.
Founded in 2009, & funded by some of the most respected investors in technology development, our applications & services are relied upon by thousands of clients from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies. With a team of 100+ employees, we have offices in Brooklyn, NY (DUMBO); Denver, CO; & South Florida.
Datalot is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.