We're Food52, a groundbreaking & award-winning kitchen & home brand. Through our unique commerce, content, & community business model, we support, connect & celebrate our community of cooks & home enthusiasts, giving them everything they need to eat thoughtfully & live joyfully.
Were currently seeking a Partner Content Editor to join us in our New York City office. This is a fast-paced, dynamic job that will touch many aspects of partner content, from pre-sale brainstorming to putting the finishing touches on a story or recipe post. Youll thrive in this role if youre an energetic writer & a meticulous editor with killer multitasking skills as well as a passion for all things food & cooking.
Professional writing & editing experience is essential, & prior sponsored content experience is a huge plus. Were looking for a creative thinker with a broad understanding of all modes of digital storytelling, from Instagram stories & videos to recipe headnotes & longform articles. Oh, & please come with an appetiteweve got all the snacks!
- Brainstorming story, video, social, infographic, & packaging ideas
- Communicating with & editing freelance contributors
- Writing sponsored stories & client deks
- Building stories & recipes in our CMS
- Writing, editing, & approving video copy
- Working with our Ad/Sales team on pre-sale & post-sale ideas
- Working closely with Social team on translating key points into social copy
- Managing deadlines & expectations in Asana, our project management tool