Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Alfred is a new kind of company that's trusted to serve consumers past their front door. Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates over 20 markets.
As a Senior iOS Engineer at Alfred, youll be responsible for working with Product, Design, & Product Management to understand & solve some of technologys hardest problems & developing our mobile application. Our software sits at the intersection between technology & the real world. Its your job to make that intersection better.
As part of a growing engineering team, you will have a direct & immediate influence on the technology choices, data architecture, & scalability of the platform. You will help develop our engineering philosophy & practices to lead the construction of a new type of service. Alfred offers the opportunity to work closely with all aspects of a multi-sided business: our operations team, our customers andthe stars of the showthe Alfred Client Managers.
How youll help us to be successful
- As part of the team you'll be responsible for using your creativity, excellent problem solving & technical skills to enable Alfred for iOS to reach all of our members
- Youll instrument, measure, optimize & build high quality architectures & code in feature areas such as customer facing apps, internal apps, APIs and more
- Working closely with designers, product managers, & the engineers that support the developer platform & infrastructure.
- You will use your passion & in-depth knowledge of all things iOS to craft the client components & features that will shape the future of Alfred for iOS
- Builds product experiences to help activate & retain new & returning users
- Accelerate feature development & building consistency into both our code & our product
Who you are
- Familiarity with App & Play Store deployment rules & policies
- Previous experience developing mobile applications from the ground up
- A tendency to hold strong positions on technology weekly
- Being approachable & naturally communicative
- Can think through & solve tough issues, tasks, & problems
- The capacity to turn large, complex, high-level features into well written & tested code.
- The maturity to hold your teammates, managers, & peers to high standards
- The drive to mentor & learn in equal parts
Youll connect with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective & always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed