The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for aMarketing Automation Strategistto assist with all global marketing automation systems & processes, including designing, developing, & executing. They will be collaborating with stakeholders across the organization helping to implement & optimize campaigns, including working to improve the entire lead generation lifecycle for each region. They will be responsible for evaluating the effectiveness of the programs & ensuring integration across departments both locally & regionally. They will support the business through the execution & analysis of email marketing efforts, with a particular focus on customer lifecycle, automated email programs, & customer journeys. The Marketing Automation Strategist will help drive the marketing team forward by designing tests & strategies to increase engagement & optimize the customer experience. This person will work very closely with marketing leadership.
- Oversee the global development, growth, & operations of marketing automation programs
- Partner with the product, content, & sales team to create compelling nurture paths for different personas, & constantly iterate & test to drive improvement
- Lay out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, & automated responses
- Responsible for marketing automation Quality Assurance from design rendering to email functionality & static list uploads
- Establish global KPIs & configure standard reports & to measure tactic & campaign success as well as business results
- Strong understanding of email/SMS regulations across all relevant regions & ability to enforce internally
- Execute email & cross-channel marketing programs with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy, & customer journey building globally
- Develop a testing plan to continuously drive increased customer interest, conversion, sales, LTV & profitability across segments & channels
- Implement segmentation & contact strategy based on customer preference, buying behavior, past performance & marketing objectives globally
- Maintain healthy deliverability rates of Yexts sender IPs & domains by monitoring engagement & bounce trends, & utilizing external tools & vendors
- Stay on top of key trends in the ever-changing world of email marketing
- BS Degree or similar college level education
- 2-4 years experience as a power user of a marketing automation platform
- Must have hands-on experience with Salesforce & a Marketing Automation Platform (Pardot is a plus)
- Relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test & learn environment
- Experience designing & implementing A/B multivariate tests
- Ability to work independently & lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Superior critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Data visualization & demonstrated ability to use data to develop relevant insights & influence decision making
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.