FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive our customer retention & marketing initiatives. This is a new & exciting role that will help guide our CRM strategy, lead the way we think about campaign automation & data structures, & guide our implementation of a cutting-edge marketing technology stack. This is an exciting opportunity to use strategic thinking & technology acumen to drive customer engagement & create positive user experiences at a high-growth company.
What youll do
- Youll serve as an expert in marketing technology: manage vendor relationships, evaluate new systems, & work with the CRM, Data, Product, & Engineering teams on integrations & optimizations of existing tools.
- You will identify opportunities to employ new technology to achieve marketing goals, & lead conversations with prospective vendors.
- Youll oversee our database, become an expert in our data architecture & drive projects to ensure list quality & deliverability.
- You will become a data expert, & cultivate extensive knowledge of our key customer segments & cohorts.
- Youll own channel strategy, advise the team & key stakeholders on best practices, & guide us to leverage our marketing technology stack to streamline automations & deliver results.
- You will assist with deliverability tracking, data analysis & campaign reporting, supporting team leaders in evaluating campaign effectiveness & making optimizations.
- Youll work with other team members to manage the marketing calendar, & will be deeply involved in day-to-day campaign execution.
- You will be an interested partner, keep stakeholders updated on live campaigns, & maintain a feedback loop to avoid breakdowns.
Who we're looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with experience in marketing technology implementation & vendor management.
- You have a strong execution background & are willing to support campaign deployment through email & mobile channels.
- You have experience or interest in the gaming, daily fantasy, or sports betting spaces.
- You know what it means to be CAN-SPAM compliant.
- You are proficient in coding emails in HTML & CSS.
- You have a solid grasp of email & mobile marketing metrics.
- You have used at least one email service provider or customer data platform before (experience with Braze, Movable Ink & Redpoint Global are a plus).
- You have experience writing copy for emails, push notifications, & in app messages.
- You are comfortable with querying & logic concepts related to customer segmentation.
- You have exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills.
- You have a positive attitude & remain calm in high-stress situations.
- You are a clear communicator.
- You dont mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed.
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive health insurance plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.