WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
The Associate Director of Fulfillment is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations in our distribution center in partnership with the warehouse management team. These include the preparation & execution of orders, supervision of all warehouse employees, managing daily schedules & workflows across different departments. This role is also responsible for increasing overall performance by improving workflow efficiency & ensuring individual accountability based on KPIs, with key focus on our inventory department. The Warehouse supervisor must be accessible & responsive while ensuring that both internal & external customers receive the highest level of service. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience working in a fast-paced environment & excel at communicating across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Report directly to the Senior Director of Operations
- Coordinates with Senior Operations Managers to implement quality control processes that ensure the accuracy of each order handled by the fulfillment center
- Provide leadership & motivation to management staff & warehouse associates
- Communicate effectively with associates & create an open communication style that fosters a collaborative work environment
- Responsible for performance monitoring across all operations
- Establishes effective controls to achieve goals, standards, budgets & key performance indicators to support BaubleBars organizational strategy
- Ability to exercise strong problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- Coordinate & organize staffing levels with external agencies dependent on seasonal variables communicated by the Senior Director & SVP of Operations
- Reviews, analyzes & provides process improvement feedback to Operations Managers.
- Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives & customer needs, developing, communicating, building support for, & implementing business strategies, plans, & practices
- Supports & collaborates with other functions at BaubleBar, such as HR, Sales & Customer Care to achieve objectives
- Develops & implements strategies to attract & maintain a highly skilled & engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, & developing talent
- Handle multiple projects at once, deal with rapidly changing priorities
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field & 6 years' experience in supply chain operations or related field OR 8 years' experience in supply chain operations or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a warehouse distribution, third-party logistics, or direct business-to-consumer distribution facility with three years minimum management experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations, Warehouse Management Systems, Inventory Control, Fulfillment, & 3PL processes & / or logistics is a must
- Area of study in business, engineering or logistics, distribution management preferred. Logistics to include shipping, receiving inventory & quantitative methods, lean & six sigma concepts
- Self-starter with good judgment & can proactively manage up when appropriate.
- Clear & concise communication, both written & verbal
- Time management/prioritization & follow-up skills
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Possess a professional & positive attitude
- Bilingual, English & Spanish mandatory
- Documentation of vaccination for COVID-19