Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa's Global Business Continuity organization is seeking a high caliber Senior Business Continuity Analyst to join the Business Continuity Management department. The department seeks a driven Senior Analyst that can provide active support to implement the program to ensure business functions & processes recover in the event of a business disruption.
As a global brand that connects merchants, banks & consumers, it is important that Visa is resilient through its preparedness & response to major disasters, outages & disruptions. Global Business Continuity protects corporate assets from significant business interruptions by optimizing risk management & building operational resilience. The Global Business Continuity organization consists of three departments: Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management, & IT Disaster Recovery.
The position may occasionally require off-business hour availability. Will consider other Visa sites such as Miami or Austin.
Lead implementation of the annual Business Continuity Management program for assigned organizations. This includes performing business impact assessments (BIA), assisting in business continuity plan (BCP) development, & planning, conducting & evaluating BCP exercises.
Support design of annual program requirements, procedures, & key program deliverables
Lead business continuity focused meetings with senior management to set the scope of the annual program
Act as a consultant with business knowledge to internal stakeholders throughout the organization to lend business continuity subject matter expertise & support
Act as a mentor to other Business Continuity Analysts on the team
Manage large & complex data sets by applying data mining & analytic techniques
Create & maintain process documentation for the department using approved process modeling techniques
Design reports, dashboards, & infographics using data visualization tools
Implement project management best practices to keep internal projects on track
Maintain organizational hierarchy & supporting data from the business continuity program in the organizational planning tool
Understand the potential impact of relevant laws, industry regulations & government code
Champion Business Continuity awareness throughout the enterprise
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Bachelor's Degree required in Business, Technology, Finance or Organizational Resilience
- Applicable industry certification required (e.g., ABCP, CBCP)
- Two to five years of experience in a business continuity environment
- Ability to articulate Business Continuity concepts & methodology
- Knowledge of & experience with current industry standards
- Demonstrated proficiency in Office 365 suite, Tableau, & business continuity planning software
- Ability to implement advanced formulas in Excel
- Conceptual or applied knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing, & high pressured environment
- Strong interpersonal & indirect influencing skills, with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence of individuals at various organizational levels
- High level of personal initiative, creativity & self-motivation
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-10% of the time.
No relocation or sponsorship available for this role