Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Were looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, & hands-on Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics who can bring a deep understanding of analytics & the ability to apply those analytics to drive strategic marketing decisions & performance.
This person will help the team prioritize work & identify the most impactful projects that support our brand, product, partnerships, & international marketing campaigns. Were looking for a skilled collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly & confidently, & who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This senior manager will play an integral & highly visible role in combining analytical insights & business acumen to help drive our customer acquisition, growth, & retention strategies & investments.
What youll do here:
- Provide actionable insights & a clear point of view on campaign & channel performance
- Work closely with others in the Marketing department to optimize a framework for the prioritization, development, maintenance, & automation of reporting on marketing performance
- Act as an expert resource for marketers, providing guidance on setting & measuring KPIs & goals (revenue or otherwise) for campaigns & marketing investments
- Contribute to a data-informed culture - identify & work to resolve data discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis & automation
- Partner with Engineering & Product to implement, document, validate, & monitor our tracking & attribution
- Help manage & maintain our database in a SQL/BigQuery environment; run queries for analyses & ongoing reports, as needed
- Create & maintain accurate & actionable reporting & dashboards to track key marketing metrics
- Monitor reporting & dashboards for changes in trends, work with Campaigns & Channels & Website Strategy teams to share or present insights to stakeholders, & make recommendations
- Lead, coach, & hire team members responsible for campaign, site, & channel-specific analytics
- Execute on short-term needs flawlessly, while keeping in mind long-term goals
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Extensive experience in a marketing analytics function with at least 2 years leading teams
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework & language that internal stakeholders can understand
- Advanced proficiency with SQL, Excel, & web analytics solutions (Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with Marketing Mix Modeling & a variety of attribution models
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for Looker experience)
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression & hypothesis testing
- Familiarity with GTM & tag implementation
- Experience working with Google BigQuery a plus
- Strong communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities
- Bonus for experience reporting on media performance
- Ability to clearly communicate & persuasively present data & conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences & up to executive management
- Bachelors or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.