Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a VP, Enterprise Sales - Americas? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a VP, Enterprise Sales - Americas?
We are looking for an experienced, highly disciplined, results driven, & collaborative leader who will both drive excellence in execution & strategically accelerate our revenue growth & results across the Americas. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading Enterprise sales teams across various local markets, have an in-depth understanding of the advertising landscape & will be responsible for the sales numbers across the entirety of the Americas region.
Reporting into the Global Enterprise lead, the VP, Americas will serve as a Taboola spokesperson at the highest level, especially on advertising topics. As a member of the Taboola VP Forum & CRO team, you will also lead a diverse, successful & high functioning organization & promote alignment & inclusion with non-Enterprise teams across the Region.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- Proven regional leadership & management experience in the AdTech landscape, with past experience managing a multi-layered, 100+ sales force
- A comprehensive & expansive working knowledge of both the publisher & advertiser business, with impeccable local market (North America, South America) understanding & a proven track record of interfacing with the CEO & CMO level externally, with a particular emphasis on performance advertising & also working with brands & agencies
- Proven success leading & working effectively within a complex, matrixed global organization, with specialized institutional knowledge of adapting to company operating procedures, best practices & work culture & making strategic suggestions for improvement
- Ability to seamlessly navigate the intricacies of both tactical, hands-on execution & strategic vision
- Exemplary ability to manage competing priorities, translate ambiguity into calculated results & perform in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Propensity towards business planning, revenue forecasting, & budgeting
- Ability to effectively influence, communicate, & collaborate with various audiences & stakeholders
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Serve as the primary Americas stakeholder of the Global Enterprise Sales leadership team, a member of the VP Forum & CRO team
- Lead Taboola North & South America Enterprise Sales & Account Management organization, directly managing Regional Directors & overseeing relevant Enterprise teams
- Create, implement & execute a detailed, scalable Americas sales strategy to successfully deliver upon monthly, quarterly, & annual revenue & margin quotas
- Develop senior, C-level relationships with all customers & new business prospects, with a goal of delivering the highest level of customer service
- Ensure consistent alignment with decision making & communications across the region, while also focusing on company-wide global, agile, & scalable objectives
- Learn, align to internal company strategy & long term goals while providing expertise on leading market-leading commercial best practices, consistently assessing business approach from an external lens
- Maintain communication & influence with cross functional teams outside of the Americas Enterprise business, including Product, Product Marketing, Sales Operations, etc.
- Build, develop, hire & retain an exemplary team, with a strong mindfulness towards inclusivity & awareness of country & regional nuances
- Foster an inclusive, safe, & fair working environment for employees at all levels
- Manage budgets, fulfill ad hoc leadership responsibilities for both the Americas Enterprise organization & non-business teams, guaranteeing a strong working culture is maintained
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.