We believe that the future of the small business economy runs on data. At Enigma, were building a one-stop shop for data on SMBs- the single, most reliable source of data about businesses to unlock new access to capital.
By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. That's why financial leaders are using Enigmas data to better serve their small business customers.
As a Product Lead at Enigma, you will be the companys leader for driving impact for customers & prospects, with frequent & direct access to the companys executive leadership.
You will deeply understand growth opportunities in Enigmas adjacent use cases & market segments. You will eventually lead & own Enigmas strategy, operations, & P&L for winning new segments. You will lead learning, marketing, & education of use cases & segments.
You will work closely with GTM teams to message, package, & sell Enigmas data product in a way that both explains & realizes value for our customers. You will determine pricing strategies & GTM motions that fit with customer workflows & buying processes.
You will launch prototypes & lean start-up methodologies to define a bold product vision. You will work backwards from there to define ambitious roadmaps that delight & present holistic solutions to customers. You will help orchestrate roadmaps among other PMs, sequencing initiatives that maximize bang for buck.
This is unique opportunity targeted at ambitious individuals seeking to enter executive leadership or start a successful company on their own, providing both experiences & contacts in the burgeoning intersection of data & fintech.
We are looking for someone who:
- Craves ownership & accountability; will act like the CEO of a business line & a market segment
- Deeply empathetic with users & customers, understanding their problems, pain points, workflows, & current solutions
- Willing to quickly acquire expertise in new markets; hungry to learn about the ways in which the market for SMB data is evolving & untapped needs
- Passionate about data & the ways in which it can unlock transformative value in businesses - & able to sell this value to senior leaders internally & externally
- Strong business & sales acumen, with the ability to run a proof-of-concept or evaluation on their own
What makes this job interesting:
- Ownership & leadership: you will have the opportunity to grow & lead a product & business line end-to-end, from ideation to delivery to business outcomes.
- Market needs & trajectory: you will have the opportunity to work with exclusive & proprietary data, such as debit & credit transactions representing 40% of all U.S. transactions, to drive transformative value in the rapidly evolving SMB space
- Creativity: You will find creative & scrappy solutions & practice lean startup methodologies to test concepts & iterate on solutions for an existing slate of customers.
- Network: You will interact with industry leaders & build a strong network of fintech leaders.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years consulting, product management, solutions engineering, or general management experience
- Strong product management experience preferred
- Business-oriented, with the ability to see untapped needs in a market & understand its potential for market segments, industries, & use cases
- Strong data & analytical literacy; understands the nuances of how data is consumed, distributed, & integrated in enterprise applications
Bonus points if you have:
- Sales experience
- Python & SQL programming expertise
- Experience in a top consulting firm
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive guide everything we do, from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.