At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring a quick study, who is no stranger to working with shifting rules & regulations to join our team. Youll be managing some of our most demanding & complex airport compliance processes, & owning their intersection with product operations & business growth. To that end, were seeking someone who is an expert strategic thinker, problem solver, & project leader. You must be analytical, comfortable with large data sets, & have a great eye for efficiency & process improvements. And youll do it with a great sense of humor & an excitement to change the face of ridesharing. Because after all - it matters how you get there.
- Manage Lyfts airport compliance programs & fulfill complex regulatory requirements
- Act as project manager for new driver onboarding or document collection process rollouts
- Strategically plan & execute comprehensive programs to get currently active drivers to compliance, through messaging campaigns, on-the-ground events, & phone calls as necessary
- Continuously improve internal processes to respond more quickly & effectively to shifting regulations
- Work collaboratively across multiple functions, including Product, Customer Support, Policy, Legal, Government Relations, Trust & Safety, & Communications
- Develop plans to operationalize compliance at airports - with stakeholder visibility & buy-in.
- Create & document new & existing airport compliance processes for various audience - internal & external
- Maintain a working dashboard of metrics for ongoing programs
- Audit ongoing processes - & use these to ensure data integrity & compliance
- Lead & prioritize deep dives into team data to uncover new product & business opportunities.
- Help build a strong argument - & be able to present it - for automation & product fixes to manual operational tasks
- Successfully handle fire drills
- 5+ years of ops experience, preferably with a compliance/policy background
- Basic proficiency with SQL to query large data sets,
- Experience working with Legal and/or Compliance Teams
- Ability to understand & react to changing priorities even when not all the information is available.
- Organized & detailed oriented - able to track & juggle ongoing & wide-ranging projects
- Lyft user/believer
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.