Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where digital experience starts & matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, & IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability & security. We are the fastest growing Drupal & WordPress platform in the world, powering over 200,000 sites & serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education & NGO, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Arizona State University, & the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open source, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity & looking to expand our sales organization. Thats where you come in.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, you are a true hunter & closer who is adept at establishing credibility & rapport quickly.
Pantheons core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard & play harder, valuing individuality, humor, & balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities & have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Create new opportunities in the Enterprise markets through prospecting, networking, etc.
- Collaborate with our DemandGen & Sales Engineering teams to become an expert on Pantheon products
- Conduct discovery calls, customized demos, & presentations to prospective customers
- Identify & close new deals within your assigned territory
- Effectively sell the value of Pantheon to key stakeholders while navigating a complex sales cycle
- Smash quarterly & annual targets
What You Bring To The Table
- 5+ years of outside sales experience, including success quota attainment & clients you can brag about!
- Experience selling a SaaS, CMS or similar
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with Drupal & Wordpress
- Previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or similar company
What We Offer
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Unlimited vacation
- Dog-friendly office (HQ)
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Monthly gym & book allowance
- Fun at WordPress & Drupal community events
- Fully loaded kitchen & daily catered lunches (HQ, NY, MN)
- Discounts on custom bicycles (the founders of Pantheon also founded Mission Bicycle)
- Pantheon recently closed its Series D funding ($40m) <link>
- Pantheon is one of Americas Best Workplaces of 2018 <link>
- Pantheon earns Top 10 Ranking in Best Software Awards by G2 Crowd <link>
- Pantheon actively sponsors programs like the Grace Hopper Celebration (GHC 19) <link>
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer & we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.