At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role
We are looking for a Learning Partner to drive leadership development for Cloudflare. This is a new role, reporting to the Head of Learning & Development (L&D).
A Little About You
Youre a seasoned professional who has built global leadership programs from the ground up. Youre driven to help leaders realize their full potential to enable their people to do their best work.
You know how to align enablement with company culture so the programs you build both address needs & resonate deeply. You care about results & arent afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done. You find your energy in high growth, fast paced environments. Your business acumen supports your work, you like data, & youre seen as a consultative partner.
Leaders youve coached understand that the best outcomes they can achieve are a function of the effort they put in & that doesnt necessarily mean putting in more time. Your communication is clear & you tailor messages based on the audience. You use classroom learning & online delivery to enable Aha! moments, understanding that for Cloudflare leaders insights will drive actions.
At Cloudflare we value curiosity, empathy & getting stuff done. You just thought thats me!
What You'll Do
Youll work closely with the Head of L&D to set the strategy for leadership development & to build & deliver global programs at scale. This includes owning & evolving our current offerings & working with our People Team Business Partners to assess the evolving needs of our managers. Your success will reside in their success. Developing offerings to address their needs will be your focus. Initiatives will span all levels, roles, & geographies. Everything we do must scale & employ a global mindset. Your work rooted in evidence will also embrace the human element.
Experience You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years progressive experience in leadership development, organizational change, employee engagement, organizational design, and/or performance management
- Demonstrated experience owning leadership development end-to-end & managing large-scale programs with global reach; Navigating stakeholder interests for alignment & successful outcomes
- Experience assessing gaps, analyzing learning needs, designing & developing leader-centric solutions, & evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs
- A strategic thinker with strong business acumen, you have an ability to prioritize effectively in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, & a bias to action in the face of ambiguity
- Dynamic facilitation, storytelling, & coaching, plus an ability to work well with leaders at all levels
- You are a skillful communicator, verbally in small & large groups, as well as written through emails or otherwise. That said, your favorite way to communicate, especially when the message may be difficult to receive, is face-to-face. You love working with people you may also secretly love working with spreadsheets
- Experience building lasting relationships with influence; You work to understand where people are today to support their learning then mentor & coach for high performance
- Subject matter expertise, applying research to solutions & experimenting for better outcomes; Entrepreneurial-minded to deliver original, high-impact solutions
- Strong analytical skills, applying both quantitative & qualitative methods; You collect & analyze data to understand needs; You use data & metrics to inform decisions & solutions
- Strong planning, organizational, & time management skills with the ability to adapt, manage change, multiple projects, & vendors, where applicable, to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's or Masters degree in a related discipline: Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Instructional Design, or related experience; Certification and/or experience with various coaching tools & assessments (e.g., HBDI, 360, Hogan, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Travel domestically & internationally as required
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.