Gympass believes that everyone can have a healthier life. And this should be fun!
We offer all the choices to get an active lifestyle: from CrossFit, Pilates & Swimming to Surf, Muay Thai & Climbing, in a single plan.
Gympass connects thousands of gyms, studios & health clubs to companies that offer Gympass as a corporate benefit to keep their employees more active, motivated & productive.
Product Designer (So Paulo)
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to support our hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 10 countries & over 3,400 cities. Someone passionate on understanding user behaviour & driving insights into beautifully designed solutions through interactions & visuals. You'll be the design owner & strategic partner with the technology team working into the product team. You'll impact how people experience gyms & do healthy activities.
Reporting to the Product Design Manager & working closely with product owners & development team, your role will be design projects across the entire user journey, finding opportunities to design & validating solutions in order to drive acquisition, engagement & satisfaction of members.
You will be frequently encouraged to test, explore & improve the product experience as well as to pursue growth hacking opportunities. The ideal candidate must have a data-driven mindset in order to test & validate every change proposed.
As a Product Designer, You Will
- Perform research & user experience tests, being aware about the competitive landscape;
- Find opportunities to design & validate solutions based on user behaviour & needs;
- Guide, influence, & motivate the product team with thought-provoking ideas & recommendations;
- 1-3 years experience planning, conducting, analyzing & reporting on user studies for discovery & evaluation; comfortable facilitating interviews.
- Work on prototypes, validating design concepts with stakeholders & customers having in mind when to apply pixel-perfect approach to the UI, & when to make low-fi sketches & prototypes to validate quickly;
- Create & develop new features & changes on our product, achieving an outstanding performance through high aesthetic level;
- Let user needs lead the way, applying the best practiques in order to guide us to the best solutions;
- Work closely with the Branding team, creating an awesome user journey & being aligned with the company identity.
Desired Skills & Experience
What We Expect From You
- A person who clearly aligns with our culture & work dynamics, not only capable of thriving in it, but also helping Gympass to keep bold, young & in constant expansion;
- Minimum of 5 years of successful professional design experience, preferably at Technology Startup companies;
- Open to learn & contribute on a daily basis with the continuous & constant flow of changes that defines our business;
- Bachelors degree in Design or Related fields;
- Experience with designing & setting up user testing & research studies;
- Deep knowledge with User Experience processes & design tools;
- Must be proactive, has the ability to think outside of the box & hands-on profile, to fit with our start up culture;
- Excellent communication skills are a must, you need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking to small groups in Portuguese & English;
- Some experience & interest in UI design is a huge plus;
- Experience designing digital platforms or applications.