Senior Data Analyst - Commercial/EMEA
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to support our growing EMEA business from our European HQ in London. You will work closely with the EMEA strategy leadership, business analysts, country teams & the global Data team in a fast-paced & rapidly changing environment. Excellent data analytics skills, the ability to work with raw & messy data, & a commercial mindset are absolute must haves. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with commercially-focussed data analytics in retail and/or CPG applications.
Example projects might include:
- Standardisation & automation of key reports for executive team
- Building dashboards of key KPIs by market
- Analytics of data on historical business performance, key drivers & ongoing trends
- Discovering & communicating insights that help driver our commercial performance in EMEA
- Helping with the integration & analysis of commercial datasets such as sell-through & store-level data received from retail & syndicated data partners
- Advanced analytics to improve forecast accuracy
We look for people who deliver against short timelines while also building out the right models & reports for long-term use. By asking the right questions & building out key insights, you will have a chance to shape how we do analytics & data science in EMEA.
- Extensive Industry experience in data analytics/science in a commercially-oriented role at a CPG, retail, technology, finance or consulting company
- Excellent proficiency in data visualization, dashboarding & analytical report building (experience with Tableau, Looker, Mode Analytics, Salesforce Einstein is a plus)
- High proficiency in SQL & data modeling
- Data manipulation & analytics skills in Python or R are a plus
- Outstanding ability to extract & communicate valuable insights from real-world datasets
- Proven critical thinking & analytical problem-solving skills
- Ownership mentality - you get things done reliably & with a high degree of accuracy!
- Able to work collaboratively in an agile & fast paced environment
- Experience communicating & working with business stakeholders, analysts & data engineers
- Bachelors degree from a top university or equivalent
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of London, one of the worlds greatest cities