Serves as a trusted advisor & primary point of contact for internal & external communication on all matters for Executive level leaders within the New York office. Has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written & verbal communication & the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. Able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, & must be able to work under pressure.
The task at hand?
- Manages an active calendar of appointments, & prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters efficiently, & in some cases composes correspondence that is confidential in nature
- Plans, coordinates & ensures schedules are followed & respected
- Provides "gatekeeper" & "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to their Executives time & office
- Completes expense reports, & manages complex & detailed travel plans, itineraries, & agendas
- Manages coordination of larger team events, programming, client meetings, etc. on behalf of their Executive, which can include catering needs, deck & agenda building, offsite plannings, etc.
- Researches, prioritizes, & follows up on incoming issues & concerns addressed to their Executive, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Ability to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Provides opportunities for leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, & manages a variety of special projects for their executive
- Supports their Executive with planning & coordinating team culture opportunities & ways to celebrate team members in partnership with respective People & Experience Strategist
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of experience supporting C-Level executives, preferably in a creative agency environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & Google Calendar & Drive
- Demonstrated track record of getting complex tasks done, driving cross-functional, department-wide impact, & operating & contributing to high performance cultures
- Displays innovative thinking (thinking on your feet)
- Works collaboratively (team player) & builds relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Displays professionalism & grace under pressure
- Has a sense of urgency & conveys a positive, can-do attitude
- Keen ability to prioritize workload & meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented & highly organized.
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proven experience in project or program management is preferred.
- Comfort with ambiguity & proven ability to create clarity.