Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud platforms, hosting, security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Our technical solutions enable our clients to focus on their own business innovation, while our team handles the information technology needed to support it. This is a high-growth industry offering layers of opportunity to grow your career.
- You will be part of a team responsible for opening new markets for Expedient by selling to anchor tenant clients in targeted cities
- You will have the opportunity to market & sell new services from cutting edge, best of breed products & technologies
- Youll enjoy a competitive salary, uncapped earning potential, stellar culture & employee benefits in a fast-paced competitive environment
- You can expect the average commission to range from $50k - $150k, per sale
This is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 7 years of experience in an outside B2B regional or national sales role focused on market penetration & building an Enterprise level client base. The successful candidate will be able to show examples of their own sales success and achievements by way of exceeding sales quotas, & personal recognition through sales awards or acknowledgments.
Direct applicants only; sponsorship is not provided
- Partner with dedicated Lead Generation and Partner Alliance team members to prospect & develop plans of action based on industry trends, client analysis & competitive landscape
- Utilize your existing client relationships & networking events to prospect & build pipeline
- Develop, prepare & deliver sales proposals, presentations & quotes on Expedient solutions & technology to Enterprise level companies across the country
- Assess & evaluate prospects needs & connect them with the tools, resources & data necessary to support & enhance their business
- Manage multiple prospects & client sales opportunities from qualification to close
- Nurturing & growing the sales pipeline of new business, forecasting future sales & meeting or exceeding quarterly sales quota
- Experience selling solutions in an outside B2B market, in the technology arena
- Proven track record as a hunter & closer of new business at a regional or national level; able to partner with Lead Generation & Partner Alliance team to prospect new leads
- Knowledge of the latest product, market & industry trends & the ability to apply that knowledge to each prospects' unique business needs
- Ability to actively listen & ask probing questions to better understand the prospects needs
- Superior sales, business development & client engagement skills with C-level executives
- Highly motivated sales professional able to drive business to meet/exceed goals
- Strong communication, time-management skills, responsiveness & attention to detail
- Skilled in navigating complex business relationships & the ability to become a strategic advisor & thought leader for our prospects & clients
- Strong comfort level with video conference technology to maximize time with prospects & clients, balancing face-to-face meetings & travel time
- Bachelors degree or a minimum of 7 years of relevant sales experience
- Proficiency with Salesforce & Microsoft Office & other sales tools
- Willingness to travel domestically
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens
- Must have a valid driver's license & provide proof of current personal automobile insurance to comply with company policy
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
Employee benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off to start, 9 paid Holidays, paternity leave, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with a generous match, short-term disability pay & long-term disability insurance, life insurance plus a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. We place a high value on life-long learning & we make education & training available to our employees through a robust, employee-driven tuition & training reimbursement program We work in a relaxed, forward-thinking environment with a casual dress code & cutting-edge tools & resources for our employees.
To apply please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining your interest.
If this isnt the job for you perhaps you have a friend, colleague or know someone in the industry, who would be a perfect fit. Please share the following link so they can view/apply for this or any of our other current job opportunities: expedient.com/careers.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.