About the Job
We are seeking an experienced User Experience (UX/Visual) Designer with a clear understanding of the intersection between user needs, technology requirements, & business goals. The ideal candidate will have experience collaborating effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, from Product, Engineering, Design & Product Marketing. They can produce solutions using sketches, wireframes, & prototypes while instinctively knowing the proper level of detail to present to communicate your point of view while remaining efficient.
We are looking for someone who is capable of being flexible & moving quickly while striving to achieve their best in the following areas:
- User Experience: Leverage Agile, design-thinking, Lean UX, & industrial design methodologies to help re-imagine new human-centered user experiences, products & services through collaborative problem solving with a multidisciplinary team for both new & existing products.
- User Research & Testing: Lead initial customer journey research & testing as needed, and/or expand upon existing insights by creating journey maps, customer personas, interaction & architecture flows, etc. Create additional user & usability testing as needed throughout product lifecycle to ensure that product design is solving problems in an enjoyable way.
- Visual Design: Ensure that the look, feel, layout & interaction details of your products meet customer needs & deliver against business objectives. Develop & contribute to wireframes, journey maps, user personas, & interactive prototypes.
- Prototyping: Rapidly refine designs, considering live customer data, market research, & usability studies. This includes creating rough conceptual sketches to convey ideas (you know when it doesnt have to be pixel perfect) & creating prototypes for concept testing & to validate hypotheses before solutions are built.
- Bachelors Degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture or another related field
- A minimum of 3 years of User Experience Design Experience
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications & consumer-facing web sites and/or applications
- Expert skills in Sketch & proto.io, Invision (or other prototyping tools)
- Familiarity with UX research methodologies
- Artistic eye for design & the ability to think creatively while maintaining accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to create & clearly annotate wireframes & functional prototypes
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux
- Established track record of collaborating with engineers & product managers to ensure effective execution of designs & release of high-quality solutions within an expected delivery timeframe established by the product road map.
- Effective at recruiting & facilitating user research where needed.
- Awareness & practical understanding of current technologies & their application relative to digital experiences
- Interest in constantly keeping up-to-date of the latest trends, best practices, & competitive activity
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacksand beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
LiveIntent, one of the worlds largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing & advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, & retain real people, even where cookies dont work. LiveIntent enriches a brands data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, & more effectively market to people wherever they are present & paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Detroit, Berlin, & Copenhagen.