Peloton is seeking a UX Researcher to support the innovation, iteration, & optimization of our Bike, Tread, & Digital apps. This UX Researcher will work directly with the engagement Product Managers, UX Designers, Product Designers, & Software Developers to better understand how users are interacting with Peloton products through qualitative research & user testing & to inform & evaluate new features & experiences developed by the engagement teams.
This role will work across Peloton Product Squads & will report to the VP of Product Design & UX.
- Collaborate with product managers & UX designers to understand Product & UX questions to be answered & then design testing methodology, timeline, & scope to investigate those questions.
- Source participants for user testing & handle logistics & schedules around live testing.
- Conduct user testing on design mockups, prototypes, beta versions, & finished products & features supplied by the Product Squads.
- Compile & present learnings to the relevant stakeholders in a clear & actionable way they can use to design product improvements.
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative research using a range of tools & approaches (e.g. interviews, ethnography, card sorting, surveys) to answer Product & UX questions & produce new insights.
- Help to formulate research documentation to better understand Peloton-specific user behavior.
- Document & track learnings gathered through testing & research so insights can easily be referenced & applied for future projects.
- 1+ years of UX Research & Testing experience
- Experience writing & conducting user interviews
- Experience designing & conducting user testing
- Experience distilling information from diverse interviews & reporting in a concise & actionable way
- Experience developing processes to organize work across multiple people & teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional communication & storytelling skills
- Self Starter; ability to act autonomously
- Constant attention to detail
- Can provide work samples focused on UX Research & Testing
- Bonus: Degree in Human/Computer Interaction or Psychology, or equivalent experience
- Bonus: Experience with remote & in-person user testing methodologies
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.