Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is seeking a Community Marketing Director to develop a best-in-class community, leading comprehensive initiatives to drive community engagement & increase word-of-mouth marketing, customer success & cross-sell / up-sell opportunities.
You should have experience using online & offline tactics to grow communities & generate customer advocacy on a global scale. You should know how to build relationships & identify what motivates customers, partners, & employees to engage authentically. You should also be excited about Account-Based Marketing & using ABM tactics to engage customers.
This is an individual contributor role to start.
What youll be doing:
- Create, manage & maintain a comprehensive & forward-looking community program including working cross-functionally to develop an overall community marketing strategy.
- Generate customer-authored content through community-based campaigns.
- Align with Customer Success to provide content that will contribute to customer success, adoption & utilization.
- Provide immense customer value via journey-aligned content. Drive cross-functional team content strategy & development.
- Launch community-based campaigns to drive sales opportunities.
- Lead additional opportunities for engagement with CABs & meetups.
- Build relationships with customers & community influencers.
- Engage with the online community & respond to comments & requests and/or connect with experts.
- Identify, drive & track relevant metrics of success, standard methodologies, & best practices
- Be a customer voice in the development of new products & ideas.
What were looking for:
- 10+ years of experience managing & executing large-scale community marketing programs for SaaS companies with at least...
- 5 years of experience improving customer success via cross-organization alignment & customer communication
- 3 years of content development, including customer interviews & writing
- 3 years generating sales opportunities via community engagement
- Proven ability to drive direction & alignment with large cross-functional teams
- Outstanding written, verbal, & presentation creation skills
- Ability to think creatively with a passion for developing & delivering big ideas for customers
- Track record of developing novel approaches within your team or company
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.